Saturday, February 07, 2009

Calvin and Hobbes animation | wallyanimations



Saw this while cruising around YouTube, made me laugh. Calvin is up to mischief, but at least he isn't peeing on a logo, the auto industry has it tough enough as it is.

"Click here for a bit of the pencil test: http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs23/f/200...

Made this in my third year of my animation studies, here in Belgium.
Based on the characters and story of the comic 'Calvin and Hobbes'.
Copyright Bill Watterson.

This is just an animationexercice. I don't claim to make the 'perfect Calvin and Hobbes film'. I know the voice isn't very suitable, but i am a Belgian animationstudent. I did what was in my capabilities.

These are about 300 drawings handdrawn with pencil and all inked by hand. All scanned one by one and made the sound."

1 comment:

Wouter Bongaerts said...

Hi there,

it's wally here, the guy who made this animation.
Just popped by, made me laugh finding the piece here. =)

peace out
Wally